Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lagi Tag!


1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks on yours.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5. Link the person who tagged you.
6. Leave a comment for each blogger.


7 facts about me.
+ I Am Short. 1.57 cm. My little Brother is taller than me.
+ My shoe size 4 - 5. kaki cinderella kan? wakakka
+ I am immature too.
+ I don't like watching malay MOVIEs.
+ The fact is, I hate YELLOW and BLUE colour.
+ I have a pair of PANDA LAZY EYES. eyebag mcm haram.
+ My sayang nikon is NO.1

6 unspectacular quirks:
+ I never eat KERANG.
+ I don't like eating something GREEN!
+ I hate chewing gum. nak muntah!
+ I burp loudly.
+ I don't like YM.
+ I am a NIGHT person.


7 persons to tag...
i tag semua yg rajin. heeeee. petang2 ni otak lembap memikir nama sapa. lagi pasal aku pnah ada dalam entri ini dan ini.

4 comments:

Hannani Kamal said...

hoho itu dan itu lainnn

pjoe said...

saiz 4?
OMG!
keciknya!

*saya saiz 6

Teaser Kanser said...

ho..nikon ko model ape..?1.57cm..tnggi la drp rubbish bin..haha..

akiss. said...

* Hannani Kamal : hehhe. sama tak serupa.

* pjoe said : wahh..en.pjoe! hee...ye..mmg kecik kaki ku..tp ka..size 6 bagi lelaki pon kecik ape? heheh

* Teaser Kanser said : d60 je... hahaha.. kesian tongsampah pendek. ekekek